We REFUND up to R1’000 if your NBA Multiple Bet of 5 Legs or more misses out by 1 result!
Terms & Conditions
- If you miss out in one of your NBA games in a multiple of 5 legs or more, you will be able to claim a refund of R1’000 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Claim winnings at worldofsport.co.za or mbet.co.za. Minimum R10 real money, pre-match multiple bet of 5 legs or more on every NBA match-day qualifies. The Multiple Bet must miss out by exactly (and only) 1 result to qualify for the refund. Bonus stakes do not qualify.
- Odds have to be 1.2 or over of the individual events to qualify on each. Refund is in voucher form up to R1000.
- This will be an ongoing promotion until Marshalls World of Sport sees fit to bring it to fruition. MWOS reserves the right to amend the T&Cs of this promotion.
- All participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of Marshalls World of Sport are not eligible to enter.
- The winner will be required to sign a copy of the competition Terms & Conditions.
- The winner agrees to be photographed for publicity purposes, social media marketing and other marketing activities. No fees will be payable in this regard. No prize will be handed over until this agreement is signed.
- Marshalls World of Sport will use reasonable endeavours to notify the finalists by email and telephone, as well as the winner within two business days of the date on which the major prize winner is determined.
- Incomprehensible, incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed invalid and not permitted into the promotion.
- Marshalls World of Sport reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with the conditions of entry or if, in the opinion of Marshalls World of Sport, an eligible entrant tampers with any entry mechanism in any way.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Marshalls World of Sport (including its employees and agents) excludes the liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss of damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Marshalls World of Sport website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.