Please familiarise yourself with the following Terms and Conditions
MULTIBET BONUS PROMOTION
- Win up to 26% more on Soccer with our Multibet Bonus Promotion! The more you play, the more you stand to win!
- Increase your winnings at Marshalls World of Sport with our Soccer Multibet Bonus. Play soccer multiples of 2 legs or more and we’ll give you a bonus pay‐out if your bet wins. Here’s how it works:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
- To receive your bonus, simply add the events to your betting slip and your winnings will be calculated automatically by our system.
- By registering with Marshalls World of Sport and accepting our Terms and Condition, you agree to receive marketing communications such as emails and SMSes from us.
- Void events, for any reason, will not be taken into consideration for the bonus calculation.
- Marshalls World of Sport reserves the right to discontinue the multiple bonus offer at any time and it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the Multibet Bonus is still valid.
USE OF SITE
- You may only use this site to browse the content and make legitimate betting transactions, you may not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent betting transaction.
- This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed.
- 'Deep‐linking', 'embedding' or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited.
- Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
- The contents of this site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non‐infringement.
- The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called "Providers", assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents.
- The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents.
- The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including ‐ without limitation‐ data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages.
- The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility. The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
- We reserve the right to: modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website; and/or change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
- It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the website.
- We will use our reasonable endeavors to maintain the website. The website is subject to change from time to time.
- You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the website due to circumstances beyond our control.
- 2‐3 events 3%
- 4 events 4%
- 9 events 7%
- 10‐15 events 12%
- 16‐20 events 16%
- 21‐24 events 21%
- 25+ events 26%
- The information will not be used for anything other that which is stated in the Terms & Conditions of use for this service.
- None of the information will be sold or made available to anyone.
- The Site may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the Site and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site.
- This information is used to help improve the Site, analyze trends, and administer the Site.
- We may need to change this policy from time to time in order to address new issues and reflect changes on our site.
- We will post those changes here so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information, and whether we will disclose that information to anyone.
- If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to these terms will mean that you accept those changes.
- The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered.
- Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site.
- Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors.
- Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information.
- Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
- In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources.
- You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentation or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offense caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
- When you click to transact with us legal obligations arise and your right to refund of monies charged to your credit card or paid in any other way agreed by us, are limited by our Terms & Conditions.
- You must not make any transaction through this site unless you understand and agree to all our Terms and Conditions.
- Once payment is made for the transaction, it is deemed that you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions for such transaction.
- If you have any queries please contact us before making any transaction for any service through this website. Inquiries may be directed to email@example.com or to +27 32 541 9500.
- Should you for any reason wish to cancel one of your transactions you will need to contact Telephone Betting on +27 32 541 9500 as soon as possible.
- Please note that under certain circumstances it may be impossible to cancel your transaction if market prices have changed, in which case there may or may not be a financial implication to cancelling your transaction.
- All transactions will be processed in South African Rand (ZAR).
- We accept credit card payments via the website and EFTs or Direct Deposits to any of the accounts listed below.
Marshall's World of Sport
Branch code: 164826
Account # 1648 159877 (Current Account)
Marshall's World of Sport
Branch code: 632005
Account # 4065826184 (Savings Account)
Marshall's World of Sport
Standard Bank Umhlanga Ridge
Branch code: 057829
Account # 354611445 (Savings Account)
FIRST NATIONAL BANK
Marshall's World of Sport
Branch code: 220629
Account # 62027763649 (Current Account)
- All VISA and Mastercard cards are accepted but terms and conditions apply.
- Live account payments can be conducted once you have logged in.
- Please note that credit card refunds could take up to 5 working days to reflect in your bank account. - Please contact Telebetting for assistance.
We reserve the right to:
- Virtual Card Services process all credit card transactions.
- All credit card transactions are 128 bit Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encrypted. The company registration documents and the site's registered domain name are checked and verified by Thawte, ensuring the cardholder and merchant that nobody can impersonate VCS to obtain confidential information.
- Virtual Card Services is committed to providing secure online services. All encryption complies with international standards. Encryption is used to protect the transmission of personal information when completing online transactions. Virtual Card Services internet servers are protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
- The Merchant does not have access to credit details.
- Virtual Card Services continually reviews and enhances its security in line with technological changes.
- We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website.
- We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
- The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
- Bookmakers, TABs and Casinos are all accountable institutions in terms of FICA (Financial Intelligence Centre Act), as such we are bound by the rules and regulations of the Financial Intelligence Act.
Physical Address: 59 Todd Street, Verulam 4340, South Africa
Postal Address: P O Box 122, Umhlanga 4320 or P O Box 145, Verulam 4340, South Africa
Tel: +27 32 541 9500 or 08600 77678 / 08600 SPORT or 08600 47678 / 08600 HORSE
Fax: +27 32 533 5074 / 0265
ALL ACCOUNTS OPENED WILL BE STRICTLY ON A DEPOSIT BASIS.
Accounts will only be opened in the name of an individual and may not be utilized by another person. Please be aware that should you allow another person to use your account this may constitute fraud.
You must be over 18 years old in order to register. Marshall's World of Sport reserves the right to request proof of age documentation from any client. Accounts may be suspended pending clarification.
Any customer may be credit checked on application.
As a Marshall's World of Sport client, you may not have active betting accounts with other bookmakers.
It is the responsibility of each client to ensure that all personal details are kept up‐to‐date. Address, phone number and e‐mail details can be updated sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or updating their details on the web.
We do not require a minimum balance in an account but the amount deposited must be sufficient to cover the stake of any bet. Our minimum bet is R1 (One Rand). Cheque deposits may be accepted but will only be credited to clients betting accounts once the funds have been cleared by our bank.
On bets where the stake exceeds R5 000 (Five Thousand Rand) or the potential win exceeds R20 000 (Twenty Thousand Rand) we reserve the right to confirm the bet and / or reject bet and / or reduce the potential win.
No interest will be paid on credit balances.
Any bets accepted by Marshalls World of Sport either inadvertently or erroneously, which are deemed to be related or interdependent, will be split by Marshalls World of Sport in order that they are no longer related. The total stake on the original bet will be split equally between the related bets.
Marshalls World of Sport reserves the right to close a client's account at any time on notice to you without affecting any outstanding bets.
After any outstanding bets are completed all monies on your account will be forwarded to you promptly.
We cannot allow for mistakes nor accept responsibility for any errors or omissions in respect of the posting of prices, runners, times or results despite our every effort to ensure total accuracy. We reserve the right to correct obvious errors (for example voiding bets struck after an event is underway, where Marshalls World of Sport were not betting in running or based on incorrect odds).
All odds displayed are for information purposes only. All odds are therefore subject to change and only the odds at the actual time a bet is accepted shall be valid.
If any sums are mistakenly credited to your account, through either an error on the part of the Marshall's World of Sport or yourself, it will be up to you to point this out. Failure to do so will void any subsequent wins caused by this error, either directly or indirectly. In such an event Marshall's World of Sport reserves the right to take the necessary action to ensure that both parties are returned to the same position financially as that held immediately prior to the error being made.
Should Marshall's World of Sport be forced to take legal action against you, either for fraud, recovery of funds due to Marshall's World of Sport or for unpaid accounts, you will be held liable for all the legal costs for the action taken against you.
Maximum Win ‐ Marshall's World of Sport accepts bets on the understanding that it is the investment of one customer and the maximum amount that one customer may win on one days trading, irrespective of the stake is R2,000,000. Where more than one bet has been transacted on different days, the maximum win will still be limited to R2,000,000 on one day and that one day is determined by the date on which the determining / deciding event takes place. Should a number of bets, containing the same selections be placed by one or more account holders, and Marshall's World of Sport has reason to believe that these bets originated from the same customer or syndicate of customers, Marshall's World of Sport reserves the right to cancel and/or void any of your current Transactions and to refund the amount staked by you; and/or cancel and/or void any previously successful Transaction/s and if applicable to recover from you any debit balance of the account that then arises.
All "Open bets" taken with Marshall's World of Sport are subject to the following limits. Should Marshall's World of Sport elect to repatriate your bet to the pool in question or should you request that your bet be placed directly on SAFtote and you therefore receive a payment larger than one of our limits, this should not be taken as a precedent and you should not therefore expect that any future open‐bets would not be subject to these limits.
PLACE ACCUMULATOR R500,000/1
OPEN DOUBLE R500/1
OPEN PLACE R100/1
PICK 6 R500,000/1
PICK 3 R10,000/1
SOCCA SCRAMBLE R200,000/1o 1
The total payout can not be greater than the net tote pool after SAF tote commission. By electing to place your "Spread Bet", "Fixed odds bet", "SP Bet" or "Open Bet" with Marshalls World of Sport you acknowledge that Marshalls World of Sport is not a Tote neither do we purport to be a Tote. You also agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions, which may from time to time change, and you accept that it is your responsibility to keep yourself acquainted with our limits, "Terms and Conditions" as well as our "Rules and Regulations".
Marshalls World of Sport base their dividends/payouts/open bet odds on the official dividend declared by SAFtote and do not consider dividends declared by any other division or Totalisator in the Republic of South Africa. Marshalls World of Sport however reserve the right to utilise other dividends where we deem that the Totalisator pools are of significant size to produce stable and market related returns or odds. In addition to the above limits Marshall's World of Sport reserves the right to limit a dividend / return on a payout to the extent that the total payout does not exceed the "Nett Tote Pool" or in other words the Gross Tote pool less the Totalisator deduction.
Multiple bets are not accepted between events that materially affect one another or where the result of one part of the bet contributes or assists in determining the outcome of another part of the bet.
Should a bet of this nature be accepted either unwittingly or by error Marshalls World of Sport reserve the right to amend the bet and split the stake equally between the parts of the original bet that are affected by each other.
Example: Chelsea FC to win with an exact score of 3‐0 ( 10 / 1) and Chelsea FC to win in 90 minutes ( 1/1) is a related bet and therefore any bets placed on this double would be amended and the stake on this double would be split between the two individual bets. ie. if R200 was placed on the double the bet would be amended to read R100 on Chelsea FC to win 3‐0 ( 1000 / 100 ) and R100 on Chelsea FC to win in 90 min. ( 100 / 100 ). Aside from this point it is worth while noting that although a bet may be related there still exists the possibility that the related bet can and may lose.
It is the clients responsibility to ensure that he/she is aware of the rules relating to a bet as bets cannot be voided, except in exceptional circumstances or as otherwise stipulated in our Rules and Betting Glossary, once they are placed. Please note that withdrawals may be made at any of our branches.
Large withdrawals will be paid by cheque or bank transfer and they will be processed within 48 hours of Marshall's World of Sport receiving the request. EFT(Electronic Funds transfer) / withdrawals via bank account must be requested before 14h30 on the relevant day in order that payments can be processed from 15h00 to 15h20. Any request after 14h30 will only be batch processed the following day. If payment requests are made after 14h30 on a Friday, then those payments will only be processed on the Monday.
All betting transactions are treated with the highest confidentiality.
Credit & Debit Card Rules:
Before you may use your Credit or Debit Card to deposit money with Marshall's you need to e‐mail the following info to email@example.com, or fax it to 032 541 9500:
- Copy of Front & Back of Card with clearly legible figures.
- Copy of your Passport, SA ID document or SA Drivers Licence where the Photo is clear.
- If you use your credit or debit card to deposit, then we will only refund to the card you used to deposit. This is done as for you security and ours and no exception will be made.
BETTING VOUCHERS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Betting vouchers are not transferable for cash.
- The full amount of the betting voucher must be bet before a withdrawal can be requested.
- Only one betting voucher is permitted per person per promotion.
- Betting Vouchers are limited to one per household or IP address only.
- All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, PayU, etc), and shared computer, e.g. public library, workplace & IP Address.
- Marshalls World of Sport has the right to cancel or withdraw this offer or change any of its terms at any time and without cause or notice.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- In the event of an Online/Account only competition, all account holders who places a relevant bet in relation to the competition rules, will be automatically entered into the competition.
- Prizes of any Marshalls World of Sport competition are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash, unless otherwise stated in the T&Cs associated with a particular competition .
- If for any reason the competition prize is not available, Marshalls World of Sport reserves the right to substitute another item for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value, subject to the approval of the Gambling Board.
- All participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Marshalls World of Sport reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with the conditions of entry or if, in the opinion of Marshalls World of Sport, an eligible entrant tampers with any entry mechanism in any way.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Marshalls World of Sport (including its employees and agents) excludes the liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss of damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Marshalls World of Sport website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.