Score a Football Giants Experience!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Place a bet on any 2019/2020 Soccer Game and stand a chance to win a Trip for 2 to watch Liverpool vs Manchester United at Anfield Stadium!
- Participants qualify to enter by placing a bet on any 2019 Soccer Match.
- Competition runs from 8 August 2019 to 1 November 2019 (promotion period).
- Participants can either bet online on their Marshalls World of Sport account or in-store at any of the Marshalls World of Sport outlets.
- For cash bets, name and contact details must be clearly written on the ticket and a picture of the ticket must be sent via Whatsapp to 060 579 8489.
- Account holders will be entered automatically.
- The main prize is a Trip for 2 people to watch Liverpool vs Manchester United at Anfield Stadium on Saturday, 18 January 2020 valued at R50 000. Prize includes: a. Flights exiting Johannesburg to Dubai and Manchester Airport, as well as return flights to Johannesburg + Flight Taxes b. 3 Nights’ Accommodation in a 4 star Hotel + Breakfast c. 2x Match Tickets d. 2x Stadium Tour tickets Prize excludes: a. Connecting flights to Johannesburg b. Travel insurance c. Items of a personal nature d. Land transfers e. Passport & Visa expenses & related costs f. Meals & drinks no specified Any changes to the prize itinerary and additional travel arrangements will be for the winner’s cost.
- The winner & their guest will need to arrange their own Visa and the costs thereof will be for their own account.
- The winner & their guest will need to provide proof of a valid passport with a 6-month travel validation in order to redeem the prize.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. If for any reason the prizes listed are not available, Marshalls World of Sport reserves the right to substitute another item for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value, subject to the approval of the Gambling Board.
- The draw will be done at the Marshalls World of Sport Head Office by 6 November 2019.
- All participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- The winner will be required to sign an indemnity form. If the prize winner does not sign the indemnity form provided by Marshalls World of Sport within the time stipulated, the winner's entry or claim will be deemed invalid.
- Bets placed on soccer are subject to fixed odds betting available on local and international leagues, championships and matches, the details of which can be found on the website: www.worldofsport.co.za.
- The winner will be required to be photographed for publicity purposes or social media platforms or other marketing activities. No fees will be payable in this regard.
- Marshalls World of Sport will use reasonable endeavours to notify the winner by email and telephone within two business days of the date on which the prize winner is determined.
- In the event that the prize is not accepted or claimed within 1 week of the date of the draw, or if, after making reasonable attempts, Marshalls World of Sport cannot personally contact the prize winner, that winner's entry will be deemed invalid and Marshalls World of Sport will make further determination of the winner, using the criteria set out above.
- Incomprehensible, incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed invalid and not permitted into the promotion.
- Directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of Marshalls World of Sport, and suppliers, associated companies and agencies of Marshalls World of Sport are not eligible to enter.
- Marshalls World of Sport reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with the conditions of entry or if, in the opinion of Marshalls World of Sport, an eligible entrant tampers with any entry mechanism in any way.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Marshalls World of Sport (including its employees and agents) excludes the liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss of damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Marshalls World of Sport website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
- In the event of a dispute, an individual can contact the respective gambling regulatory body for assistance.
GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY YOUR BETTING EXPERIENCE!