Terms & Conditions
- Participants qualify to enter by either betting on their Marshalls World of Sport account or by placing a bet in any of the Marshalls World of Sport outlets. Account holders will be entered automatically.
- For cash bets, name and contact details must be clearly written on the ticket and placed in the provided box in the branch. Only losing tickets qualify.
- Participants can only enter by placing a bet on any 2019 and 2020 soccer match of your choice during the promotion period.
- Bets placed on soccer are subject to fixed odds betting available on local and international leagues, championships and matches, the details of which can be found on the website: www.worldofsport.co.za.
- Directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of Marshalls World of Sport, and suppliers, associated companies and agencies of Marshalls World of Sport are not eligible to enter.
- Excluded people will not be eligible to enter.
- The Promotion commences on 01 December 2019 and closes 31 May 2020 (promotion period).
- The draw will take place in a selected branch in each of the three regions (KwaZulu-Natal, Eastern Cape and Western Cape) on the second Friday of every month from January until June. A lucky draw will take place with the entries collected from all four regions together with Marshalls World of Sport account holders. The selected branches will be determined by Head Office and will be announced on our social media pages.
- The winners will receive a cash prize of either R10’000, R7’000 or R3’000. Over the entire promotion period the lucky draw prizes will total a complete prize value of R600’000.00. Every month R100’000 will be split evenly between Western Cape, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu-Natal and online will be allocated R40'000.
- The winner will need to be present at the time of the draw or come into the branch (excluding online) in order to claim the prize and take a picture.
- The winner may be required to sign an indemnity and exclusion of liability form and publicity waiver (provided by Marshalls World of Sport) in favour of all parties involved in this competition prior to taking the prize. If the prize winner does not sign the indemnity form provided by Marshalls World of Sport within the time stipulated, the winner's entry or claim will be deemed invalid.
- The winner may be requested to be photographed for publicity purposes or social media platforms or other marketing activities. No fees will be payable in this regard. Participation in any such marketing activity is voluntary and may be declined.
- All participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Marshalls World of Sport will use reasonable endeavours to notify the winner by email and telephone within two business days of the date on which the prize winner is determined.
- In the event that the prize is not accepted or claimed within 1 week of the date of the draw, or if, after making reasonable attempts, Marshalls World of Sport cannot personally contact the prize winner, that winner's entry will be deemed invalid and Marshalls World of Sport will make further determination of the winner, using the criteria set out above.
- In order to claim the cash prize, the winner needs a valid South African bank account and Marshalls World of Sport reserves the right to perform certain verification checks prior to a direct deposit of the funds into the winner’s bank account.
- Incomprehensible, incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed invalid and not permitted into the promotion.
- Marshalls World of Sport reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with the conditions of entry or if, in the opinion of Marshalls World of Sport, an eligible entrant tampers with any entry mechanism in any way.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Marshalls World of Sport (including its employees and agents) excludes the liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss of damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Marshalls World of Sport website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
- In the event of a dispute, an individual can contact the respective gambling regulatory body in their region for assistance.
GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY YOUR BETTING EXPERIENCE!