Win a trip for 2 to the Rugby 7s in Cape Town
Bet on any 2019 Rugby World Cup game and stand a chance to win a trip for 2 to the Rugby Sevens in Cape Town.
Competition runs from 20 September 2019 - 2 November 2019
Terms & Conditions:
- Participants qualify to enter by placing a bet on any 2019 Rugby World Cup Match online at www.worldofsport.co.za
- Competition runs from 20 September 2019 to 2 November 2019 (promotion period).
- The main prize is a Trip for 2 people to watch the Rugby Sevens in Cape Town on 14 & 15 December 2019.
- Prize includes: a. Flights to Cape Town from any South African Airport + Flight Taxes b. 2 Nights’ Accommodation in a 4 star Hotel + Breakfast c. 2x Match Tickets d. 2x Transfer from the Airport to the Hotel, e. A Marshalls World of Sport Hamper
- Prize excludes: a. Travel insurance b. Items of a personal nature c. Passport & Visa expenses & related costs d. Meals & drinks not specified 6. Any changes to the prize itinerary and additional travel arrangements will be for the winner’s cost. Any additional costs will be covered by the winner.
- In the event that the winner is drawn from Cape Town, flights and accommodation will be forfeited.
- The competition is only valid to South African citizens residing in South Africa.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. If for any reason the prizes listed are not available, Marshalls World of Sport reserves the right to substitute another item for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value, subject to the approval of the Gambling Board.
- The draw will be done at the Marshalls World of Sport Head Office by 6 November 2019.
- All participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- The winner will be required to sign an indemnity form. If the prize winner does not sign the indemnity form provided by Marshalls World of Sport within the time stipulated, the winner's entry or claim will be deemed invalid.
- Bets placed on rugby are subject to fixed odds betting. Details can be found on the website: www.worldofsport.co.za.
- The winner will be required to be photographed for publicity purposes or social media platforms or other marketing activities. No fees will be payable in this regard.
- Marshalls World of Sport will use reasonable endeavours to notify the winner by email and telephone within two business days of the date on which the prize winner is determined.
- In the event that the prize is not accepted or claimed within 1 week of the date of the draw, or if, after making reasonable attempts, Marshalls World of Sport cannot personally contact the prize winner, that winner's entry will be deemed invalid and Marshalls World of Sport will make further determination of the winner, using the criteria set out above.
- Directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of Marshalls World of Sport, and suppliers, associated companies and agencies of Marshalls World of Sport are not eligible to enter.
- Marshalls World of Sport reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with the conditions of entry or if, in the opinion of Marshalls World of Sport, an eligible entrant tampers with any entry mechanism in any way.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Marshalls World of Sport (including its employees and agents) excludes the liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss of damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Marshalls World of Sport website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
- In the event of a dispute, an individual can contact the respective gambling regulatory body in their region for assistance.