Terms and Conditions
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- Participants qualify to enter by signing up to create a Marshalls World of Sport account and by placing a bet.
- Participants will be entered into the draw automatically after they have followed the points in point 1 above.
- Participants can place their bet on any product that they would like and any amount that they want.
- Directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of Marshalls World of Sport, and suppliers, associated companies and agencies of Marshalls World of Sport are not eligible to enter.
- The Promotion commences on 01 November 2020 and closes 30 November 2020 (promotion period).
- The draw will take place at the Marshalls World of Sport Head Office by a panel of judges and will be announced on our social media pages.
- The winners will receive betting vouchers ranging from R100 to R1000.
- The winners will be segmented into four different regions, and R2’500 will be allocated to each of those regions.
- The winnings will be deposited directly into the winners’ accounts.
- The winner may be required to sign an indemnity and exclusion of liability form and publicity waiver (provided by Marshalls World of Sport) in favour of all parties involved in this competition prior to taking the prize. If the prize winner does not sign the indemnity form provided by Marshalls World of Sport within the time stipulated, the winner's entry or claim will be deemed invalid.
- The winner may be requested to be photographed for publicity purposes or social media platforms or other marketing activities. No fees will be payable in this regard. Participation in any such marketing activity is voluntary and may be declined.
- Incomprehensible, incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed invalid and not permitted into the promotion.
- Marshalls World of Sport reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with the conditions of entry or if, in the opinion of Marshalls World of Sport, an eligible entrant tampers with any entry mechanism in any way.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Marshalls World of Sport (including its employees and agents) excludes the liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss of damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Marshalls World of Sport website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
- In the event of a dispute, an individual can contact the respective gambling regulatory body in their region for assistance.
- By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Facebook and Instagram are not responsible for this promotion, the competition is the sole responsibility of Marshalls World of Sport.
- The competition is open only to legal residents of South Africa over the age of 18 years, excluding employees, agents or promoters and anyone professionally or otherwise connected with organisation.
- Automated or bulk entries from third-party parties will be disqualified.
- Marshalls World of Sport will not be responsible for any entries that were not received for whatever reason.
- The winners will be notified via DM on Facebook and/or Instagram and a phone call from Marshalls World of Sport.
- If the winner cannot be contacted and/or do not claim the prize within 14 business days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The entrant gives consent to his/her basic information being disclosed on Marshalls World of Sport digital channels or other media channels if he/she wins any prizes under the competition.
- By entering the competition, the entrant agrees Marshalls World of Sport may contact him/her in relation to the competition.
- The competition will be run and prizes will be awarded at Marshalls World of Sport sole discretion.
- Marshalls World of Sport reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Marshalls World of Sport control.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to the entrants as soon as possible by Marshalls World of Sport.
- Marshalls World of Sport is not responsible for any inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Marshalls World of Sport and its authorised agents reserve the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the competition and any prizes which have not already been won, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations, which you may have against Marshalls World of Sport or its authorised agents and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against Marshalls World of Sport or its authorised agents.