TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Participants qualify to enter by either betting on their Marshalls World of Sport account or by placing a bet in any of the Marshalls World of Sport outlets. For cash bets, contact details must be clearly written on losing tickets and posted into the competition boxes provided.
- Participants can enter by placing any bet on Lucky Numbers during the promotion period. Only losing tickets can qualify.
- Directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of Marshalls World of Sport, and suppliers, associated companies and agencies of Marshalls World of Sport are not eligible to enter.
- The Promotion commences on 01 December 2019 and closes 31 July 2020 (promotion period).
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. If for any reason the prizes below are not available, Marshalls World of Sport reserves the right to substitute another item for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value, subject to the approval of the Gambling Board.
- Every two months, during the last week of that month, for a period of eight months, a lucky draw will take place with the entries collected from each branch, and the two winners will win the chance to choose one of the eight options. 6.1. The lucky draw will be done in-store according to schedule below:
- Draw 1: Last week of January 2020
- Draw 2: Last week of March 2020
- Draw 3: Last week of May 2020
- Draw 4: Last week of July 2020
- The winner may be required to sign an indemnity and exclusion of liability form and publicity waiver (provided by Marshalls World of Sport) in favour of all parties involved in this competition prior to taking the prize. If the prize winner does not sign the indemnity form provided by Marshalls World of Sport within the time stipulated, the winner's entry or claim will be deemed invalid.
- The winner may be requested to be photographed for publicity purposes or social media platforms or other marketing activities. No fees will be payable in this regard. Participation in any such marketing activity is voluntary and may be declined.
- All participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Marshalls World of Sport will use reasonable endeavours to notify the winner by email and telephone within two business days of the date on which the prize winner is determined.
- In the event that the prize is not accepted or claimed within 1 week of the date of the draw, or if, after making reasonable attempts, Marshalls World of Sport cannot personally contact the prize winner, that winner's entry will be deemed invalid and Marshalls World of Sport will make further determination of the winner, using the criteria set out above.
- In order to claim the cash prize, the winner needs a valid South African bank account and Marshalls World of Sport reserves the right to perform certain verification checks prior to a direct deposit of the funds into the winner’s bank account.
- Incomprehensible, incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed invalid and not permitted into the promotion.
- Marshalls World of Sport reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with the conditions of entry or if, in the opinion of Marshalls World of Sport, an eligible entrant tampers with any entry mechanism in any way.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Marshalls World of Sport (including its employees and agents) excludes the liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss of damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Marshalls World of Sport website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
- In the event of a dispute, an individual can contact the respective gambling regulatory body in their region for assistance.
GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY YOUR BETTING EXPERIENCE!